Some of the new capabilities and improvements added to the newer version of angular 10.1.0. Here is Github for the updates.
Angular 10.1 Improvements and Features
Let’s got through the improvement done by an angular team,
1) TypeScript 4.0 support has been added to the compiler.
2) Performance improvement in compiler CLI related to incremental program issue.
3) Performance improvement in Router, Added prioritizedGuardValue operator to optimize CanLoad Guards.
4) Options has been added for absolute URL HTTP support.
5) Exposed canparse() diagnostics.
6) Performance improvements on the router, forms, CLI compiler and ngcc compiler tool.
7) Reusable EntryPointManifest to load entry point dependencies.Which basically avoid invocation every time while parsing.
8) Detailed added to the static evaluation errors.
9) Lifecycle hooks can be modified anytime before bootstrap.
10) New message extraction tool added. Later that will be integrated into CLI.
11) LinkabablePackageInfo added to the ng-module in Bazel build tool. Which basically allow proper link the ng modules targets in nodejs runtime actions.