Google Launches Tables Area 120 Beta Version In The USA. Tables is a product from Area 120, by Google it manages your pipeline, leads, and client relationships with a tool built for your unique sales process. currently, it is launched only in the USA.
Tables Area 120 Beta
Tables can help the teams to easily track & automate tasks, enabling them to save time and work smarter.
One tool, many uses
- Project & task management – For tracking the development process of developers and tracks what features are implemented.
- IT Operations – For customer support tracking bugs and flaws in the system.
- Customer tracker & sales CRM – For managing customer and sales transactions.
- Employees, teams & recruiting – For managing team members, roles, and projects.
- Product launch & development – For review and testing process on initial releases of the product.
Features in Tables
This google product has some cool features which help the user to make it work quickly.
Tables bots trigger the emails, update status, or send weekly reports with automated actions.
Getting started with Tables is easy. You can import data right from Google Sheets, share data with your Google Groups and assign tasks to your existing Google contacts.
You don’t have to start from scratch. Import from Sheets and .CSV or choose a template that fits your needs.
Forms for customers
It can collects data or customer responses through customizable forms without giving them access to your tables.