Angular 10 became generally available as a production release on June 24, 2020.
Updates in Angular 10 (Breaking Changes)
- Please update to Typescript 3.9, older version are no longer supported.
- Number type input field fire the
valueChangesevent only once per value change earlier opposed to fire twice in some cases.
- The value that has a numeric length property will only be validating the
- If the templates containing unknown property bindings or unknown element name will log errors instead of warnings.
- UrlMatcher can now return null values
- Transplanted views now refresh at insertion point only.
- Formatting times with the b or B format codes now supports time periods that cross midnight.
- Navigation is canceled for routes with at least one empty resolver.
Strict Project Setup
we can set up a project with strict settings using the
--strict flag. These settings help improve maintainability, catch bugs ahead of time, and allow the Angular CLI to perform advanced optimizations for your app.
Material: Date Range Picker
Angular Material now includes a new date range picker.
How to update to version 10
Visit update.angular.io for detailed information and guidance. To have the best update experience, we recommend always upgrading one major release at a time.
ng update @angular/cli @angular/core
You can read more about this update in our Updating to version 10 guide.